It was about 5 in the morning UK time, I'm almost 100% sure I had been drinking the night before because i remember having to peel my eyes open and take a few deep breaths before i answered the phone so i could be composed and slightly normal.
It was mum, "Hello darling, it's not too early is it?"
Rah and some Grr!
"Darling I'm sitting here with a journalist I'm somewhere on our yacht, somewhere in the world, we've had a bit of wine and I have a story to tell you"
Mum was sailing around the world and lost the ability to know time differences and gained a great ability to make friends over a glass of wine.
Mum had met an ex-journalist that had interviewed the Beastie Boys in their early 90's peak and even managed to get one of them chatting them up.
Fate seemed to be testing me,would i ever get to meet them and stop hearing stories of how everyone else has met them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are HILARIOUS :)
Post a Comment