Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Good Vibes, Good day, Good tunes

My sister got me 2 tickets, it was ideal because i was having a bit of a struggle with money,oh the life of a student!
I was unsure of what this 'Good Vibrations' festival was all about. In all honesty I only knew about 3 of the acts.
The Beasties were on last and it was such a chilled atmosphere, no crush to the front and it was a mix of all the best and funkiest of their tunes. My friend and I planned to scheme our way into meeting them but by the end of the day and a girl vomiting next to where we were sitting, we gave up!
I got a call the following day from my sister. They had had the best day.
She then proceeded to tell me that her boyfriend had been hanging at a Bondi bar the morning of the concert when three guys dressed in suits, hats, sunglasses and carrying suitcases - when they had seen the Beasties play that night at Good Vibes, he recognised them!
Was there a reason I wasn't at Bondi that morning!I was there the day before, just walking around, why didn't i just run into them... The mission continues

No comments: